Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Rustic Summer Wedding

Hello World,

Last weekend, I went to a friend's wedding in Northern Idaho. I wrapped their gift in kraft paper, hemp twine and topped with live herbs/flowers. I bought a pack of tags two years ago at Office Depot, and finally found a reason to use one!

I used a thin sharpie to draw out the "Eat, drink, and be married" design, and sprayed the entire package with gold glitter to add some minimalistic pizazz. At first I topped the gift with fresh oregano from my yard, but it wilted very quickly. Right before leaving for the wedding I switched the oregano out for wild daisies.





I only snapped a few photos of the wedding decorations before it got too dark. Luckily, I did snap a photo of cupcakes in the armoire; very clever. 

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment