Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Embroidered Tote (Made with a Darby Smart kit)

Hello World,

Earlier this month I received my first Darby Smart kit and made this cute DIY marquee sign. Well, I bought another kit, and after watching a few episodes of Vampire Diaries, I finished it!

I bought the Cross-Stitch Tote kit (designed by Ana of We Love Citrus) which included a Baggu duck bag! I really like Baggu bags, they have minimal metal accents and are so sturdy! I personalized my tote with both embroidery and fabric paint. I decided on an abstract triangle-centric design, as I have been on a geometric kick lately.





Check out more Darby Smart kits here, and sign up for their emails if you love coupons like I do!

PS Do you watch Vampire Diaries? Are you Team Damon or Stefan? I just started season 4 on Netflix and am back on team Stefan. He is so gorgeous. THAT.HAIR

PSS I was not paid to write about Darby Smart. I just love all things DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment