Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Planet Inspired Ornaments

Hello World,

As you might have noticed from my last post, I have a slight obsession with anything extraterrestrial. The tutorial below shows the process I used to make some planet inspired ornaments. All you need is: glass-friendly paint, glass ornaments, and cheap paint brushes.



Extra Tips: Be sure to cover your workspace. I didn't, got paint on my craft table, and then had to give my table a nice scrubbing. When after you are done painting your ornaments, allow them to dry with the lids off (so the paint dries faster).

Happy Crafting!

Music: "Enthusiast" by Tours (CC by 3.0) http://bit.ly/1at7bCw

*FTC- This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are my own. I only mention Michael's because I do like a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment